The National Community Foundation (NCF) is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsibilities include reviewing invoices, writing cheques payable and managing their distribution, input data into Quick Books and preparing monthly reports.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Receive invoices, prepare payment vouchers, and write cheques
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Manage petty cash
- Input data into Quick Books and print reports when requested by the Executive Director
- Assist in the collection of monetary donations
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Keep an accurate record of the Organization’s donor base
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least two (2) A levels one of which must be Principles of Accounts or an Associate Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or equivalent.
- Specialized training and experience in a computerized accounting system such as Quick Books and Microsoft suite.
Applications should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or The Executive Director, Godfrey James Building, 19-23 High Street, P. O. Box CP5390, Castries
Deadline for receipt of applications is May 12, 2023.