Vacancy for Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor for a
Property Development & Management Company
To oversee and coordinate activities relating to the maintenance and repair of all physical structures and building services of all facilities under NIPRO’s purview.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish priorities, goals, and expectations to prepare action strategies and plans to accomplish same working with maintenance team.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget.
- Coordinate all service requests and maintenance services via the computerized maintenance management software with the assistance of the Maintenance Planner and Customer Service Representative.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing quality facility maintenance services,
- utilizing the maintenance personnel and external contractors.
- Develop, organize, and review preventative maintenance and safety inspection programs for all facilities and equipment.
- Supervise and control supplies, tools and equipment needed for the Department.
- Assist in the timely preparation of contracts, requests for proposals (RFP’s), and reports associated with internal and external activities within the Department. The mentioned documents will be guided by procedures and policies of the company.
- Coordinate, evaluate and supervise all work performed by external contractors.
- Supervise, evaluate, and monitor all work performed by the maintenance personnel inclusive of providing regular performance feedback.
- Assist in the monthly inspection of all facilities maintained by NIPRO.
- Timely processing and reconciliation of all Work Orders.
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge and understanding of computerized maintenance work order systems, techniques for preventive and corrective maintenance scheduling and other maintenance applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of general facilities inspection, methods, materials, equipment, and tools used in the repair and maintenance of buildings.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical commercial installations and potable water storage and distribution systems.
- Ability to interpret and work from drawings.
- Supervisory Skills inclusive of Problem Solving, planning, delegation and decision making.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and other maintenance software.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Expected to respect the confidentiality of information acquired during work activities
- Expected to take advantage of special job training and work experience opportunities provided by NIPRO.
- Required to work extended hours as the exigencies of NIPRO’s work demand
- Subjected to administrative policies introduced from time to time and general conditions applicable to all NIPRO staff
- Prioritize, plan and organizes work to achieve corporate goals and objectives
- Ability to work accurately and quickly to meet operational deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Six (6) years working experience in Facilities Maintenance, four (4) of which should be at a supervisory level.
- Valid Driver’s License
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Position: Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor
National Insurance Property Development
& Management Company Ltd.
PO Box CP5484
Vide Boutielle Road
La Clery, Castries
Deadline for applications no later than 12th August 2022